Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Colors

Turn off the High Contrast accessibility feature
Windows Start, Settings, Control Panel, Accessibility,
Display (tab), (uncheck) Use High Contrast, OK

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833258

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm
---
HTH,

wrote in message ups.com...
My Dad has a spread sheet with columns and rows of colors but the color
isn't showing up. I can't figure it out. When he emailed it to me
colors all the colors are visible and when he print previews the color
is there but when viewing the document on the screen the colors are not
there and he cant add any color? Any idea what setting is holding this
back? I have looked and looked......