Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default I would like to use conditional formatting for 4 or more items.

Can you give examples of valid values as you confused me?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Inge" wrote in message
I have item #s I would like to show up a certain color if they meet

certain
conditions. EG. My list starts in BQ3 and can have 30 varying #s. I

would
like the conditional formatting to color the items only if the

alpha,numeric
# matches one of 4 in another list starting in BR12. The #s are random,

PROX
30000 OR TILX 310245 so I cannot use the between or < rules. And,
conditional formatting only allows 3 rules.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Inge