Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default How to Print different areas on one page

Hi Bryan,

I'm a real newbie, but it sounds like you could copy the selected areas to
Word and print the report from there. If you set up the Word file as a Word
template, you could use it whenever you want, deleting and pasting new
selections.
--
Cheryl

"Bryan Bloom" wrote:

I have several areas on one spreadsheet. Because the columns had to be
different widths, I couldn't put everything in a format to print out easily.

What is the best way to print out different areas so that they all fit a
certain way and on one page. I know this is kind of like a report in Access.
Is there some way to do this, lay it out the way one wants? If so, what is
this called and how do you do it? Thanks so much for any help.

Bryan Bloom