Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Dave is offline

Default Excel commands become slow after using page preview

Check the size of the print area. If I select columns to set print area my
computer runs slower. The more columns I select the slower it goes. I don't
have a fix, but in the short term you can either clear the print area or
select only the information you want to print.

"2luvpoms" wrote:

I have typed my information for the spreadsheet, then went to page set up or
print preview and afterwards commands become EXTREMELY slow. 45 sec. to
change font to bold, etc.

If I don't use print preview or page setup everything works perfectly