Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reading "hidden" text . . .

If you create a comment and put the text into the comment, it will display
whenever you place the mouse over it.
--
Gary's Student

"Wayne Knazek" wrote:

Cell sizes can't be changed. This sheet just barely prints out a page width
in Landscape. But . . .

One cell pulls text fromn another sheet. What I need is for the text to
show when I either huvver cursor over the cell, or when I click on the cell.

Cell width is about 1/2 as wide as I'd need for all text to show. So if the
cell has . . . "This feature complies the spec no . . . . " what I "see" is
. . .

|This feature compli|

The rest of the text is "under" the next column.

My preference would be that the text show up when I place cursor over the
cell.

Comments welcome, and appreciated.