Barb Reinhardt

I saw this question before and I wasn't clear on what you wanted to do.
Can you give some more specifics? Examples of the specific information you
want in the charts would be helpful. X = what? Y = What?

"Fysh" wrote in message
I posted here a few days ago and was given some ideas on how to do this.
However, I seem lost. I have a main worksheet which is updated from

several
worksheets by using code. On this worksheet is approximately 15-20

columns
something like this.
trimester year RW RW% WIW WIW% etc
1st 2001 80 89% 79 75%
2nd 2001 90 89% 84 87%
3rd 2001 87 88% 92 89%
1st 2002 88 88% 90 88%
etc etc

What I would like to do is create one chart and by selecting the title of
the column from either a combo box or by using a button at the top of each
column have it poplulate the chart with trimester, year and title. Also,
have the title and legend of the chart change to the appropriate

information.
Another thing as time goes on information will be added. I looked at

pivot
table and a few websites, but can't seem to get anything what I am

looking.
Can anyone assist on this? Thanks in advance