Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default fill colours

I still don't understand what is not happening for you.

"Properly" means what. Don't display anything? Display an incorrect color?

See in-line comments/questions.

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:38:01 -0700, Khyber
wrote:

When I click on fill

You mean click on the fill color toolbar icon drop-down arrow?

it does not display more fill colours.

"More colors" means more than the standard or none at all?

Going through
Tools OPtions Colour Reset does not get it to display.

"It" means what?

All colours when
clicked on for a cell display no problems.

Don't understand this sentence.

Gord

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You are very short on details here but I'll take a guess.

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:47:01 -0700, Khyber
wrote:

I have tried the tools options reset but my colours do not display properly

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP