Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brisebear Brisebear is offline

Default Creating a search and "jump to" function

Thanks for the reply Dave, I have tried it, but there are some teething
problems, which hopefully you can iron out for me with some
clarifications:

1. When you say "Create range names for each of these locations", do
you mean for each individual "tool number" for for the tools located in
specific worksheets?
2. When you suggest that Column B be the location you need to jump to,
do you mean that I can do a cell reference by, for example selecting
Cate002 and referencing it by going "=Retail!A2" or does it have to be
set up in a different manner?

I look forward to your advise as so far it is the closest I have come
to resolving this issue.

Brian.:)

--
Brisebear