Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lumpjaw Lumpjaw is offline

Default Excel and launching userforms

I want the trigger to be after after the data is entered and after
validation if possible.

thx.

-lumpjaw

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
what is the trigger event.

Do you want to launch the userform each time a cell is selected, each time
there is a calculate, only when A1 is manually edited? When.

See Chip Pearson's page on events

Tom Ogilvy

"Lumpjaw" wrote in message
Greetings,

I want to do something that I hope is not too unusual. i want to test a
value in a cell, and if it one thing or another... launch a user form.
Here is the scenario...

test cell a1, if it is greater than 10, then launch userform1, userform1
will ask a question, if yes is selected it will write some text "and" the
contents of cell a1 to cell b1. How do you do this?

Thanks.

-lumpjaw