Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default IF(AND)

Works for me.

Perhaps the numbers in AC3 and AD3 are text values that look like numbers.

Reformat to General and re-enter the numbers or if many, copy an empty cell,
select the range of values and Paste SpecialAddOKEsc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:01:01 -0700, DJ wrote:

Hopefully, someone can point me in the right direction here. I have entered
the following eqaution into one of my sheets...

=IF(AND(AC3=1,AD3=3),6,0)

Now, even when AC3=1 and AD3=3, I'm still getting 0 as the result when I
want it to be 6.

I actually have 12 different combos to test for, but I'm trying to get just
one working right now. I'll cross that other bridge when I manage to get past
this one.

Thanks in advance.