Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Laura Jean Laura Jean is offline

Default updating links

Upon opening a file, I am asked to update links. I click on update links and
receive the warning "This workbook contains one or more links that cannot be
updated. To change the source of links or attempt to update values again,
click on edit links. To open as is....click continue." If I click on edit
links, the box shows the status of links as OK. The spreadsheet contains a
lot of data and my manager wants to be able to trust that the data is updated
correctly without checking over everything.

Any idea why the message occurs? What can be done to stop the message from
coming up? Any help would be appreciated.
Using Excel 2002 SP3