Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Don't want 0.00

You could apply conditional formatting - if the cell contents are zero
then use white for the foreground colour so that it doesn't show if you
have a white background.

Hope this helps.

Pete

David wrote:
I have a timesheet workbook.
Column N contains hours worked
Columns S-V is where I enter other types of paid leave used

I use this formula in H22 to calculate how much vacation time I used in a
pay period and it works fine with one exception:

=MAX(0,80-(SUM(N8:N12,N15:N19))-SUM(S8:V12,S15:V19))

The exception occurs if I work any total of 80 hours

Problem: with this scenario 0.00 is displayed in H22 rather than remaining
blank (I have 'Window options' 'Zero values' unchecked).

How can I keep that from happening?

--
David