Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aaron Aaron is offline

Default extract data from table that meets set criteria

I have a table that (simplified) looks like this:

A B C D
1 Query Ref Bank Team Name
2 1 123 A Chris
3 2 465 A Alan
4 3 789 B Liz
5 4 487 C Steve
6 5 123 A Alan

I need to be able to create reports from this table for each team. So I want
to be able to extract the three lines from this table for Team A into another
sheet, for Team B another sheet etc. Is there a way to do this quickly and
automated, rather than having to filter and cut and paste?

If possible, I'd also like to be able to remove duplicates from the
extracted list (in a separate table to the one created in the first question)
- so from above again, there'd be 2 lines for Team A - one for Bank 123 and
one for 465.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks