Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AdamPriest AdamPriest is offline

Default And(countif(

File available for dowloand he

http://rapidshare.de/files/29831255/...RAFT1.xls.html

Just to recap, in cell B7 on the Recruitment Scorecard sheet I want to
count only those instances where the date in column D of Resource
Summary is between 01/08/06 and 01/09/06 *and* where the corresponding
text in column B of Resource Summary is "Consulting". Thus giving me
the number of people in the consulting workforce who have a roll-off
date in August. I'll then want to replicate this across all months and
workforces but that shouldn't be a problem once the final function is
working.

BJ's best attempt is currently returning "0" which is incorrect as the
number is in fact 13.

=sumproduct(--('Resource
Summary'!H2:H108=DATE(2006,8,1)),--('Resource
Summary'!H2:H108<DATE(2006,8,31)),--('Resource
Summary'!F2:F108="Consulting"))

Thanks! Hopefully we'll get there in the end!!

Adam.

--
AdamPriest
AdamPriest's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37588