Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brisebear Brisebear is offline

Default Creating a search and "jump to" function

I have a spreadsheet with a significant number of tool details on a
number of sheets (broken down by market type). I have a front page
that summarises the other sheets, but what I want to add to the front
page is a search function that then enables a hyperlink function to
take the user to the location in the spreadsheet where that tool
number's details are located.
I can use the VLOOKUP function to search for the tool number and verify
it's existance, but I dont know how to use the functions or write a
macro or VBA to hyperlink to that tool number. Any suggestions?
Brisebear.

--
Brisebear
Brisebear's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37689