Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PhillipsHQ PhillipsHQ is offline

Default Relative Reference Help Macros

Thanks a lot. I should have been more clear with my request. I did, in
fact, mean that the pop-up did not occur when creating the macro...nice catch.

"Kevin Vaughn" wrote:

The toggle doesn't appear when using the macros, it appears when recording
the macro (so that either relative or absolute references are used.)
--
Kevin Vaughn

"PhillipsHQ" wrote:

I am trying to get relative reference to work while using my macros. The
help menu says there should be a pop-up toggle switch that allows me to
select between absolute and relative references. That button never appears.
Ideas, please?