Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ilyaz ilyaz is offline

Default How to substruct in a range of cells?

I have a table with 3 columns and several hundred rows. In column A entered
years (1920, 1910, 1930, etc). In column B entered age of a person
(32,76,43, etc). In column C I'd like to enter the year of birth of these
persons which, of course, is the result of subtracting the age from the
year. Using formula for the first row =A1-B1 gives the correct answer. But
I'd like to enter data in all cells in column C at once. Whatever I do, I'm
getting the error.
May someone please guide me through this process? What formula should I use?
I'll appreciate your help.

--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida