Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ryk Ryk is offline

Default Copy full sheet of just values and formates if possible, am I on t

Unsure what that is doing, it gives me a paste option and i can
manually chose where to put it and it works, but I think I need a
button tied to a macro or something, this part of excel new to me. Let
me explain a bit, I have 3 spreadsheets full of values and formulas, if
possible with even a macro or three, can i have sheet one, copy to a
preset workbook's sheet one by clicking a "month one" button, then
reset my spreadsheet, and when finished editting, hit a "month two"
button and have that sent to sheet2 of preset workbook etc? I'll have
alot of people working with this program and i need to make it very
easy too use for them. But end all be all, 3 different sheets, sent to
a new workbook, with values only is end goal.

Thanks for your reply as well Dave, I have posted 3 times, and this is
first reply I have recieved...

Ryk