Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Customize Formula Bar

Try holding down the "Alt" key and hitting the "=" key.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"cashpgall"
wrote in message
Can someone tell me if it's possible to customize FX button to skip the step
of making one choose "Sum" each time. When needing to add many items of each
invoice to calculate the Invoice total, it gets very tedious to have to
choose "sum" each time. I am adding numbers from one column and putting that
total in the next column over. Older versions used to allow choosing "Sum"
and it stayed that way until you chose a different function. Thank you.