Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bearacade Bearacade is offline

Default IF AND OR functions

This is what I have worked out.. you will have to tweak it a bit.

The basis is this, the dates are in Sheet1!A and Sheet1!B:F has the
rest of the data (and assuming that there are no other data), it
actually doesn't matter cause this will pull the entire row out. If
you need to pull specific columns, tell me.

It will take the date from Sheet2!D1 and Sheet2!D2 to apply the filter

and it will starts Pasting in Sheet2!A8

Sub Macro2()

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Cells.Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=" &
Range("Sheet2!D1").Value, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<=" &
Range("Sheet2!D2").Value
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Range("A7").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste