Dan Arrington

Default use File Send with Office and Lotus Notes

I'm using Office (2000) and Lotus Notes (6.5).
On my previous PC I used the same software, and I could send an Excel or
Word document by choosing File, Send To, and Mail Recipient (as attachment).
After getting the new PC and installing the software, I don't have the option
to send a file from within Word or Excel. Internet Explorer is set to use
Lotus Notes as my e-mail program, but I don't see a place within Word or
Excel to tell them which e-mail program to use. What am I missing? Thank
you for your help.
-Dan