Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858 gls858 is offline

Default how do I stop the cell from filling automatically?

D wrote:
I am trying to fill in scores from a golf match in an excel spread. When I
try to enter individual scores I get the # sign for some of the numbers.
This seems to be happening in only one column, so I must have something
turned on to make this happen. It's not happening in EVERY cell in the
column, however. I tried to turn off anything that said auto fill, but it
didn't help.

Help and Thanks! :-)

Make the column wider. Just put your cursor on the line
between the columns and double click. this will automatically
resize the column.

gls858