Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell is offline

Default Forms: can a cell itself be clickable?

Hi! I'm trying to create a form for my boss. I'm using the forms toolbar,
but what it does is throw in a check box for instance, but if I change the
cell in any way, the "picture" of the click box stays where it's at. Any way
to change this?

In other words, I don't want to the click box to be a picture, I want it to
be an integral part of the cell, so I can modify it as needed (ie. place it
centrered horizontally or vertically etc.

Am I dreaming in colour?

Thanks!

Carmen