Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Call up worksheet based on validated list

Not sure but there may some confusion on what OP wants.

I interpret OP's needs to be "select a worksheet" and not open a workbook.

Modified version is........

Const WS_RANGE As String = "H10"

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
Worksheets(Range("H10").Value).Select
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

If I have interpreted incorrectly, please place post in appropriate container.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:07:18 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

It is based upon your data validation being in cell H10. Change that to
suit.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"SAP PoD" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

Sorry, but I am a fairly basic Excel user and never copied code before.
I figured out where to put the code, but it does not seem to do
anything. Did I have to change some of the values in the code to
reflect my choices and the names of the worksheets I want them to go
to?

Sorry if that's a dumb question

--
SAP PoD