Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gladys Gladys is offline

Default Formula that uses Last Number in Column of another worksheet

Thanks very much - this works great -

One favor though - could you explain to me what the 99^99 portion of the
formula is doing?

Thanks again.....

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote:

Try something like this.

=LOOKUP(99^99,Sheet2!A:A)

Returns the last number in column A of sheet 2.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Gladys" wrote in message
I'd like to create a formula that always uses the value of a formula which
is
located in the last cell in a column for a calculation. Also to mention
that
this is also stored in another worksheet.

Entries are made daily so I do not know what the last cell of the column
will be. This would help alot so that I do not have to manually change my
formula daily.