Ron de Bruin

Try this
Change it to OE and after that set it back to Outlook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"psp" wrote in message ...
thank you for the suggestions (Adam and Ron) but it did NOT work.

Any other ideas?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi

Check out if Outlook is your mail program for Office
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
Close Excel first before you make a change.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"psp" wrote in message ...
Hi!

Before I upgraded my Office and Outlook to 2003, I was able to send active
document using e-mail from Excel, PPT, Word programs. Since the update, I get
the following error message:

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it
as the default mail client.

I already have Outlook as the default mail client. Also, I am able to send
the e-mail from other programs (like Adobe Acrobat, etc.) but not from any of
the Office programs. Any clues?

thank you,

Prashant.
--