Simon Shaw

Have you tried the SUMIF function?

Reserve say cell A1 on the summary sheet for the supplier name

on the summary sheet, put in a sumif for each country using:

=SUMIF('sheetname'!A74:A90,A1,'sheetname'!B74:B90)

assuming the data to be summarized is in the B column...

"Allan Skyner" wrote:

I have a workbook with 20 sheets (countries) all formatted the same,
contained inj the sheets in cells A74;A90 are names of suppliers and the same
supplier name could appear in any of those cells on any of the sheets.
I'm trying to build a summary sheet so I can select a suppliers name in one
cell and then in various cells below the names of the countries (sheets)
appears.