Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amaxwell Amaxwell is offline

Default Multiple Sheets (Need to create 500 individual sheets in one workbook, pulling DATA

ok, this is the best way i can describe my question. i have a workbook
that has 2 sheets.
Sheet 1 : client database. (Name,Address,Phone,loan amount,date,
etc...)
Sheet 2 : Client evaluation/scenario ( something similar to a loan
calc. )

What I am trying to accomplish is, create 5000 worksheets that pull
data from sheet 1. To do this page by page would take weeks. How can
I create these sheets so that each new page pulls the information from
the defaulting line? For example

Sheet 1 : Database = 20 column 1-20
Sheet 2 : Pulls Data from Column 1
Sheet 3 : Pulls Data from Column 2
Sheet 4 : Pulls Data from Column 3
Sheet 5 : Pulls Data from Column 4
etc

This would allow me to print my database with individual scenarios for
each client.
PLEASE HELP. Microsoft has given me the runaround and suggests I setup
an account for software support. This cannot be that difficult.

--
Amaxwell
Amaxwell's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37631