Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NEYS NEYS is offline

Default DIVIDE NUMBERS EVENLY

SORRY 1 MORE PROBLEM, H1 NEEDS TO BE BLANK OR ZERO IF THE A1 IS DVIDED INTO
ALL CELLS EVENLY HOWEVER IT IS SHOWING #VALUE! INSTEAD. I AM NOT SURE WHAT
FORMULA TO USE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH THIS
PROBLEM.
--
NEYSA

"NEYS" wrote:

i THINK IT IS WORKING BUT NOW I WANT THE FIGURES TO SHOW UP IN C1 ONLY IF I
ENTER A DATE INTO B1 IE IF B1 IS BLANK THEN C1 SHOULD BE BLANK, IF 8/19/06 IS
ENTEREDINTO B1 THEN C1 SHOULD HAVE A NUMBER ACCORDING TO THE FORMULA ENTERED.
THANK YOU THANK YOU
--
NEYSA

"NEYS" wrote:

I have a worksheet with data. I need to be able to divide a number evenly
between 6 different cells. ie: A1=349.97 then B1 thru F1 should read 58.33
but since the numbers do not divide evenly I need G1 to read 58.32. I also
need H1 to read 0.00 or blank. Please, please, please I need help I have
been trying to figure it out on my own for the past few days!!!
Thank You,
--
NEYSA