Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J.G.Martin J.G.Martin is offline

Default Automatically entered decimal point.

I enter a lot of currency with cents and have to pick-up the decimal point
when the cents is not 00. Is there a way that I could simply enter a number
such as $43785 and have the decimal point be automatically positioned between
the 7 and 8 so that it read $437.85?

For a product as sophisticated as Excel, especially since it works with
money, one would think that this would be one of the first formatting options
available with a cell that concerns numbers and money.

Hope someone can offer a solution!