Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mathew mathew is offline

Default Start Macro after user selects a choice from a pick list

Can anyone help me develop a process for starting a macro, or sending a user
to different parts of a spreadsheet, after a user on a form selects a choice
from a pick list.

Here is the situation:
The user is completing a spreadsheet with multiple choices. The user must
make these selections using a series of pick lists nobody can spell these
days! Depending on the choice of the user, they will need to complete
different parts of the spreadsheet. For example:
Do you want apples, oranges, pairs, bananas, etc? They select one. If the
answer is apple, they then need to answer: Type of apple from another pick
list; then color from yet another pick list, then where grow etc!

My programming skills are remedial at best! This seems very simple,
however, I cant seem to find a solution so any help would be appreciated
greatly! Thanks!