Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sokan33 Sokan33 is offline

Default Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab.

Thanks Dave. I finally figure it out.

"Sokan33" wrote:

Thanks Dave,

But could list the step to the toolbox toolbar please. I've not been able
to locate it. Regards,
sokan33

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

There are two scrollbars--one on the Forms toolbar and one on the Control
toolbox toolbar.

The one from the control toolbox toolbar doesn't have the Control tab.

Replace the scrollbar with a scrollbar from the Forms toolbar and you'll be ok.

Sokan33 wrote:

Office 2K Excel's scrollbar' format control has the following tabs:
-Size
-Protection
-Properties
-Web and
-Control

The control is missing in my Office 2K3 Excel. I need to set some control.
Any idea how to enable the tab? Your assistance will be highly appreciated!

sokan

--

Dave Peterson