Bob Phillips

If you need more than 3 conditions, check out
http://xldynamic.com/xld.CFPlus.Dowmload.html

--

HTH

RP

"Max" wrote in message
Perhaps you could paste a sample of all the CF formulas (for Conditions 1

3) used currently for a particular cell ? Think it would make it much

easier
for clarity, and for help to arrive

--
Rgds
Max

"Geremia Doan" wrote:

I can set up banding using Conditional Formatting fust fine. The

problem I
am having is that there are other conditions I need to have happen at

the
same time. For example, when cell F69 is greater than cell D72, I need

it to
be BOLD and ITALICIZED. When I use the banding formula in Conditional
Formatting as the first Condition, it overrides the other conditions, so

the
cell is shaded, but not BOLD and ITALICIZED. If I make it the last
Condition, the BOLD and ITALICIZED condition overrides the banding

Condition.
Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this problem? A

lengthy
formula, perhaps, to put into Conditional Formatting that will perform

both
functions?