Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default I need to combine two excel worksheets in one pivot table.

You can use multiple ranges in a pivot table, however, you should be aware of
two issues:

1) You may have memory issues if you don't have a large amount of RAM (more
than 1 gigabyte, and
2) You will likely run out of columns (max of 255 in pre XL 2007 versions).

If you have that much data, a db package like Access is probably a better bet.

What exactly are you trying to summarize?

"Ellie" wrote:

My data is larger than one excel worksheet is capable of so I have split it
by months. It has already been summarized as much as I can.

Can I use two or mor large excel worksheets to create one pivot table?