Debra Dalgleish

To reactivate the Stop Recording toolbar:

Choose ToolsMacroRecord New Macro
Click OK
Choose ViewToolbarsStop Recording
Click the Stop Recording button (the blue square)

The next time you record a macro, the toolbar should automatically appear.
When you're finished recording, click the Stop Recording button

If you close the toolbar by clicking the X, it will disappear again.

"dp981z" wrote:

The stop dialog box, should but does not appear when I begin to write a
macro. Thus I am unable to write a macro using relative cell reference.
What do I have to do to get the sstop dialog box to show up when I initiate a
amcro?