Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Penny Penny is offline

Default new workbook format is in reverse

Marcelo,

Hello and BLESS YOU! I thought I was going crazy! :o)

"Marcelo" wrote:

hi,

tools | Options | Intenational | uncheck the box "exibith actual spreadsheet
from right to left
hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Penny" escreveu:

When I try to open a "new" excell spreadsheet the workbook format is reversed.

Instead of having the column headings A,B,C etc starting at the top left
running from left to right and the numbers 1,2,3 etc running down the left
side, The A,B,C columns starts on the far right corner running fron right to
left. The numbers run down the right side of the spreadsheet. The entire
spreadsheet in in the reverse of the standard format.

What do I need to do to get the format back to standard?

Thank you