Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Printing Question

Thanks, that worked

Les

"Marcelo" wrote:

hi,

you can use two ways to do that,

1 - hide the columns between the A and Y columns and print it,

2 - file | page setup | sheet
- print area (set the Y,Z and AA)
- Columns to repeat left A

Sorry if the text is a bit different from your excel menus, I'm working in a
Brazilian Portuguese Excel.

hth
regards from Brazil
May the force be with you
Marcelo
*******************

"WLMPilot" escreveu:

I have a spreadsheet that I enter each paycheck info into. The categories,
ie Reg Pay, OT Pay, Taxes, etc., are listed in Column A and each payperiod
figures are entered in columns B - AA. I have also freezed column A so that
the categories are always showing.

My question is this: Can I print a part of the payperiods, ie the last 3
paychecks of the year (columns Y, Z, AA) along with column A (to show the
categories) without printing the payperiods inbetween?

Thanks,
Les