Arvi Laanemets

Hi

when 3666 is in cell A2
Into another cell enter the formula
=A2/(24*60*60)
and format as "hh:mm:ss" (or "[h]:mm:ss" when time can override 24h)

--
When sending mail, use address arvil<attarkon.ee
Arvi Laanemets

"James" wrote in message
Hi all,

(office 97)

You guys helped me the other day with some formula where I wanted to

convert
say a figure of 93 into seconds. This was done & works fine, the formula

was
as follows;

In cell A2 enter =INT(A1/60) + MOD(A1,60)/100

I now need help changing the format slightly.

Say for example there was a figure of 3666, I need to make the formula
diaplay as 01:01:06 ie 1 hour, 1 min & 6 secs
Have set the cell format to the above.

If you have any ideas it would be appreciated as I am out of my depth

Thanks again in advance