Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Keeping my Hyperlinks

Not using the dropdown.

If you used Data|Validation to create the dropdown and you're showing the link
address, maybe you can use an adjacent cell with a formula:

=if(a1="","",hyperlink("http://" & a1)

or some variation.

The user will have to click on the link in that adjacent cell, though.

Dartel wrote:

Hello all,

I am making a spreadsheet to visulize various componants in a
Hometheater setup for price comparing I have made a list of componants and in
the lists they are Hyperlinked to Pricegrabber.com, In the area I put
together the system componants I want togetherI have made dropdown lists for
each componant but when I select one it show just the word from the list and
does not include the hyperlinks I have attatched to them, Is there a way to
keep the hyperlinks of the selection I make from my list?

Edward

--

Dave Peterson