Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alexandre Viotti Alexandre Viotti is offline

Default How do I tie fields from tables of diferente files?

How do I tie fields from tables of diferente files? Not sheets from the same
file. I want to have a main file with a table filed with data from fields
from tables of diferent files. That's because I receive monthly files from
diferent people with a lot of tables. And I want to filed my main table, from
a file I already have crated in my computer, with the data from diese files I
receive.