Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SriGog SriGog is offline

Default How do I set a cell to auto expand when it has a formula?

Debbie:
Thank you. I was able put this code in the Worksheet_selectionChange and can
manage the auto sizing. However,this requires me to click on the cells that I
want to auto-size (which is the trigger for the resize). I looked to see if
there is any way to make it a worksheet level macro (That is select the
worksheet and it resizes all the fields that need to ne resized). I could not
find a way. I wish there is a mechanism for that. If you know, I will be
grateful to you. This is needed on a work book with 60 worksheets. Thank you.

"SriGog" wrote:

I have a formula in a cell (destination) that derives a text field from
another Excel Sheet (Source). When I enter new text in the Source sheet, as
expected it populates in teh destination dield. However, the destination
field needs to be adjusted to display the entire contents each time the the
text lenght increases. Setting "Wrap Text" option does not resize the field
each time the length increases. I need this feature as part of my work, and
currently I do this manually. Thanks your suggestion