Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Macros Containing a File Save As & Tab Deletions

Mike

Wrap the actions inside these two lines.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

'do your code stuff

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:01:01 -0700, Mike The Newb
wrote:

I have a macro that saves off a copy of the file, replacing the existing
saved off copy. Even though I record "yes" to replace the existing copy I am
always prompted to say/click "yes" again when the macro runs. Also, on
another macro, I delete a few tabs from the copy. I am prompted during the
recording (like "are you sure you want to delete this tab") and I still get
prompted again when the macro runs.

Is there a way to program it so the macro saves over an existing or delete
tabs without user intervention, to agree with what has already been agreed
to, while the macro is actually running?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mike