Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
oscar oscar is offline

Default excel import missing data

I'm importing an excel worksheet into another workshee but 1 column has
random cells missing. There are 7columns, A-G, and all data from all columns
show up except row F. No matter which column I move F to some cells just
don't get imported. The entire column is formated as just general and none
of the cells are protected. The first row is a header and the rest of the
column are 6 digit numbers. The strangest thing is that row E is also a
column with a header and 6 digit numbers, but all of the cells import fine.
Is there any reason that some cells wouldn't import from row F?

Thanks in advance