Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Does anyone know of a service/company that builds macros?

You might try these:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.html

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

--
HTH,

RD

Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may
benefit !

"punter" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

I've got a couple of macros that I am looking to have built. They are
not the most complicated macros in the world but a little out of my
range right now. I am reading and learning all the time but I don't
think my skill level will be up to par by the time I would like these
done. I do have a contact via the internet that has built me a few
macros that work great for a reasonable price but he will be going on
vacation for a few weeks. Does anyone have any links/thoughts on where
I could find another source for this?

Thank you in advance.

Eddie

--