Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
starguy starguy is offline

Default no #VALUE! to printout

go to menu File Page Setup click on Sheet tab, change the option "Cell
errors as" <blank

now look at preview you would not see errors and these would also not
be printed even errors are present on your sheet.

hope this will serve your purpose.
garyww Wrote:
i got some cell with the #VALUE! displayed on the cell and can see on
the
worksheet. Then I preview also can see this #VALUE! or even I printed
out
i then can see this #VALUE!.
Now I don't want this #VALUE! printed out on the paper. How to do
that.
Or no #VALUE! show on the cell. However, #VALUE! contains a formula
such as

=ROUND(IF(ISERROR((AM6/(AG6+AJ6+AM6)*AD6)*A6*1.05/840/AL6),
"",((AM6/(AG6+AJ6+AM6)*AD6)*A6*1.05/840/AL6)),3)

but those cell included in the forumla may perhaps will enter a value
in the coming future. The fformula must remain.

thanks to let me know
gar
email:

--