Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default B29 HAS JB# THATS IN OTHER CELLS IF I CHNG B29 WANT ALL TO CHNG?

I assume you have a Master worksheet and a worksheet for each employee. You
want the Job# on each employee's sheet to change when you change B29 on the
MasterSheet.......then just put this formula in the cell on each
EmployeeSheet where you want the linked Job#.......

=MasterSheet!$B$29

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"GASPUMP" wrote:

CELL B29 HAS JOB# (& OR NAME) THAT IS REFERENCED FOR ALL CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
WHEN WE CHANGE JOB#'S I WANT IT TO CHANGE IN ALL CORRESPONDING EMPLOYEES
WORKSHEETS...