Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaleel Jaleel is offline

Default Grow a range by # of lines by right click on grow tool & type num

Hi,

If you are trying to copy down a formula to the end of the range, why not
trying for a double click on the grow tool of the cell containing the
formula? I feel this is what you wished to do.

"David Thyer" wrote:

Often when I'm doing a quick mortgage spreadsheet, I enter the first couple
of lines, then grow the range downwards by dragging the grow tool at the
bottom right of the selected range. This works, but it is a bit of a pain
when I am growing it to a large number of rows, as it often scrolls too far.
It would be nice to be able to right-click on the grow tool (the square at
the bottom right corner of the selected cell or range) and then type in a
number of lines to grow.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.