NICK

Default Circular Problem needs Macro

Hi All

I have a problem which I think requires a macro to paste in a result as
values. The problem is I have seven years of data in Column A. Year One is
$95 and each year onwards is indexed at 4% per annum (Yr2 = 99, Yr3 = 103,
Yr4 = 107, Yr5 = 111, Yr6 = 116 and Yr7 = 120). In Column B I have some
another set of hard coded numbers (100, 110, 120, 120, 130, 157 and 160)
which align to Years 1 to 7.

Then the issue is if in any year Column B is =115% to Column A then the
Column B number should replace the Column A number and in the following year
this replacement number should be indexed. Therefore, Year 1 is OK, Year 2
is OK but in Year 3 we have a breach, therefore 120 should replace 103.
Therefore Year 4 Column A changes to 125 but is OK, Year 5 is OK, Year 6 has
another breach, therefore 157 should replace 135. Then Year 7 is OK.

To me I need a macro that picks up when Column B is =15% to Column A and
paste Column B value into Column A. Does anyone have any thoughts? I can
email you the example if needs be.

Thanks in advance!
Nick