Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Time choice

With this solution, you get the calendar and the time form at the same time,
but you do time first then date.

Const WS_RANGE As String = "A2:A100"

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub

With Target
Calendar1.Left = .Left + .Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = .Top + .Height
Calendar1.Visible = True

' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date

frmTime.Show
If frmTime.fTimeOK Then
.Value = Format(frmTime.SelectedTime, "hh:mm")
End If
End With

ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then
Calendar1.Visible = False

You also need to change the Calendar Click procedure.

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
With ActiveCell
.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value) + .Value
.NumberFormat = "dd-mmm-yyyy hh:mm:ss"
.Select
Calendar1.Visible = False
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Shane Nation" wrote in message
Sorry Bob I have not gone away yet, me being thick, I can't seem to

combine
both the Calendar and the time select code in the same work book. I have
attached the two.

Any ideas?

Shane
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

"Shane Nation" wrote in message
Thanks Bob that would be just right if I could get the chosen time into

the
cell I click in.

Just replace

MsgBox Format(frmTime.SelectedTime, "hh:mm")

with

.value = Format(frmTime.SelectedTime, "hh:mm")

And I could hold of the code so I can place it in the sheet
I am working with?

What do you mean by that?