inthestands

Default Indexing, matching and vlookups?

I have posed a similar question before and did not get a response. I have
changed the format and the question to hopefully recieve an answer. Please
at least tell me why I cannot obtain my answer, if you would be so kind.

Below I have a list of supplies, products and prices listed by month. They
sell similar products at different prices. I buy them monthly at a set price
for the month. I need to compare 1.) The difference I paid for the same
items from the same vendor. 2.) Note the items I purchased that I did not
buy from the same vendor for the previous month. Please give me the formula
as if it were in column G.
January Sales Febuary Sales
column A B C D E
F G
customer item Jan price customer item Feb Price formula ?
Bill apple $1.00 Adam beans $2.55 new
Bill bean $2.00 Adam pear $4.30 new
Bill orange $3.50 Bill apple $1.20 $.20
Bill peach $4.00 Bill bean $2.00 $.00
Randy apple $1.05 Bill orange $3.30 $.20
Randy beans $2.40 George apple $1.25 new
Randy cherry $3.60 Randy apple $1.05 $.00
Randy grape $0.80 Randy bean $2.35 $.05
Randy orange $3.75 Randy grape $0.90 $-.10
Randy nuts $4.70 Randy orange $3.65 $.10
Rick apple $1.00 Randy peach $4.50 new
Rick bean $2.60 Rick apple $0.95 $.05
Rick peach $4.50 Rick beans $2.45 $-.15
Rick pear $4.20 Rick peach $4.50 $.00